Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dear America


Dear America

I have for a long time been in love with you, but nowadays I have come to hate you, I really started hating Americans and the reason is very simple. Whenever I tell an ordinary American that I am African I get the same reactions or questions like. Wow why you aren't black. Or you are African that is cool, do you ride camel to school or how many brothers and sisters you have. I get really upset so I wanted to clarify few things.
Am African but am not black. I have never seen desert, as a matter of fact I live near the capital of morocco and I have a huge problem with cold and humidity that am thinking of living in a warmer place.  I live in North African so we are Spain for as is just at the end of the street. We are only 13 kilometer far from Spain.
Morocco is an Islamic state yet we have many Jews, Christians and even atheist. As a matter of fact we have treated the Jews much better than our neighbors in Europe. In our country the Jews lived peacefully minded their own business and made some fabulous jewelries .our neighbors in Europe massacred the Jews and blamed them for every bad thing that happen to them for earthquakes to the plague .our fellows in Italy for example enriched the world vocabulary with the word ghetto (if u see what I mean ) .
When it comes to clothes we don't wear those crazy head dippers and our women are not all dressed in black. In our house we don't have a harem and my father doesn't have more than one wife .I would like also to add that my father doesn't have a torture chamber in the basement  and I would like to insist on the fact that I don’t have ten brothers and sisters.
The second problem I have with Americans is that when I meet those who are educated, they make me feel offended. For some reason Americans think we are stupid and uneducated, maybe that is why they ask stupid questions. To be a fair I also suffer from the number of stupid ass-wholes I have to deal with everyday but an American don't have any right to treat me as a stupid shithead.
Finally I like fireworks and blowing things up but that doesn't make me a terrorist .



sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment